We think there are a lot of opportunities uniquely available to us during this quarantine– that’s why we created Homebound Bingo.
Our mission is to empower hard-working people to enjoy the moments that matter most. And we think this is a ripe moment to empower all of you to enjoy the #MomentsThatMatter during this strange time we are all in together.
We are all living through some pretty universal experiences:
- We are all experiencing quarantine life (#QuarantineLife)
- Many of us have found ourselves suddenly homeschooling (#SuddenlyHomeschooling)
- Most of us are making the adjustment to working from home (#WorkingFromHome)
Since our office went remote when the shelter in place order went live in California, we too are experiencing the same things. We are homebound. We are finding ourselves homeschooling our kids. We are setting up our remote offices in bedrooms and breakfast tables at home.
So, let’s have some fun and make some memories. Together.
How Do You Play?
We created a simple Homebound Bingo card with 24 squares and 1 free space. Every number on each square references an activity that an individual or a family could complete. The twenty-four activities are listed on the back of the Homebound Bingo card. As a family or individual accomplishes each activity, they are then able to mark off that square on their Homebound Bingo card. When they accomplish five activities in a row (horizontal, diagonal or vertical) and share each of them on social media with #MomentsThatMatter, they score a Bingo*. If they accomplish all 24 activities and share each of them on social media with #MomentsThatMatter, they score a Blackout** Bingo.
Simple. Silly. And fun.
Is There a Prize?
We would love, love, love to encourage these #MomentsThatMatter so we are offering up prizes for the first 10 Bingos and a grand prize for the first Blackout Bingo.
The first 10 Bingos* will receive a $25 gift certificate to Grub Hub^
the first 3 families or individuals who score a Blackout** Bingo will receive a $100 gift certificate to Instacart^^
We settled on these prizes because they really are three gifts in one. The winner will be rewarded(1), the delivery folks will be rewarded (2) and the local businesses you choose to purchase from will be rewarded (3). Win-win-win!
When the prizes are celebrated and handed out, we still think this is something worth doing without a prize. Our Team will be participating right along with you from the beginning, but we won’t be eligible to win.
What Are the Rules?
We want this to be as simple and fun as possible so, here are the basic rules:
- Share each accomplished activity on social media with #MomentsThatMatter (we’ll be monitoring FB, IG, Twitter & LinkedIn). You can post a picture or video that reveals your accomplishment or simply use a text-only post that answers a question. The hashtag is critical for us to be able to track your accomplishments.
- Post the word Bingo^ or Blackout^^ Bingo with #MomentsThatMatter to signal you have scored. We will watch the timecodes on our corresponding social platforms (FB, IG, Twitter & LinkedIn). We will notify each winner by commenting on their post. Again, the hashtag is critical for us to be able to track each win.
- Honor the honor code. Please only share photos or videos that have been taken or created since the launch of this campaign. The only older photos used should be those specifically asked for by the action.
- Have fun. Don’t let the competition of the campaign rob the fun behind the concept. Our goal is to spur on #MomentsThatMatter to focus on positivity during this pandemic season.
- Wherever possible or needed, buy local. We all know that small businesses in our neighborhoods need our support during this challenging time.
*A Bingo is considered any five squares in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal). This may mean five numbered actions accomplished and posted with #MomentsThatMatter or four numbered actions accomplished and posted with #MomentsThatMatter plus the FREE space in the middle.
^By posting the Bingo to social media the winners agree to work with Harvest Wealth Group in order to successfully award the Grub Hub gift certificate. This may mean communicating via email to work through the details.
**A Blackout Bingo is considered accomplishing and posting with #MomentsThatMatter all of the numbered actions.
^^By posting the Blackout Bingo to social media the winners agree to work with Harvest Wealth Group in order to successfully award the Instacart gift certificate. This may mean communicating via email to work through the details.
Garrett German offers products and services using the following business names: Harvest Wealth Group– insurance and financial services | Ameritas Investment Company, LLC (AIC), Member FINRA/SIPC – securities and investments | Ameritas Advisory Services (AAS) – investment advisory services. AIC and AAS are not affiliated with Harvest Wealth Group.